If you’re planning on selling a house, you’ll have to decide what price you’re going to ask for the home. This is one of the most important and difficult decisions you’ll have to make. Buyers select by comparison shopping, so your home will have to have a fair market price in order for it to sell. I am experienced in evaluating real estate prices in Lafayette/West Lafayette and the surrounding areas.
Some of the things to consider when choosing your home price are:
- What is the age & condition of your home.
- Does it need updating.
- What have similar homes in your area sold for.
- Have homes in your area been increasing or decreasing in value.
- Are there a lot of homes for sale in your area?
- By working with a qualified real estate professional, you can ensure that your property will receive the needed exposure to attract interested parties who are willing to make an offer.