Sellers will negotiate a commission amount at the time of listing. This amount will be paid, by the seller at closing, to the agents Broker, and will cover both the listing agents fee and the buyers agents fee.
Social media is still relatively new, and evolving every day. An agent with NAR’s e-PRO®certification is dedicated to making the most of today’s social media and technology to help you with your real estate needs, whatever they may be.
e-PRO® is the only technology certification to be officially recognized, endorsed, and conferred by the National Association of REALTORS®.
Agents with NAR’s e-PRO® certification demonstrate:
- Advanced training in using the latest technology and social media to promote your property or find your next home
- A clear understanding of the ways that e-office strategies, rich media and social networking can benefit today’s consumer in a real estate transaction
- Excellence in adopting, implementing, and promoting technology best practices
- Ethics with commitment to use technology in fair and responsible manner
- Professionalism by completing an education program designed to keep one’s technical knowledge and skill sets up-to-date
Contact Kristy Miley, e-PRO designee, today.
I serve the entire Greater Lafayette Indiana real estate market including the cities of Lafayette, West Lafayette, Battle Ground, Brookston, Buck Creek, Clarks Hill, Dayton, Delphi, Frankfort, Monticello, Mulberry, Otterbein, Romney, Rossville, Shadeland, Stockwell, West Point, and more.
If you’re planning on selling a house, you’ll have to decide what price you’re going to ask for the home. This is one of the most important and difficult decisions you’ll have to make. Buyers select by comparison shopping, so your home will have to have a fair market price in order for it to sell. I am experienced in evaluating real estate prices in Lafayette/West Lafayette and the surrounding areas.
Some of the things to consider when choosing your home price are:
- What is the age & condition of your home.
- Does it need updating.
- What have similar homes in your area sold for.
- Have homes in your area been increasing or decreasing in value.
- Are there a lot of homes for sale in your area?
- By working with a qualified real estate professional, you can ensure that your property will receive the needed exposure to attract interested parties who are willing to make an offer.