In Indiana the seller always pays the buyers agent. It is free for a buyer to have all of the crucial benefits of representation by a dedicated, licensed professional.
You will need an agent to assist you to buy any home that is listed for sale in the Multiple Listing Service or MLS. It is best to choose one agent who you want to work with as early in your search as possible. Questions? Contact me anytime.
Why should you choose me to be your buyers agent?
I will ensure the process is informed, enjoyable and successful. It can be overwhelming to continuously search websites and keep track of all of the homes you’d like to know more about. Studying tiny ads in home publications can be misleading and stressful too. It can start to take over your life! Then you have to find time to see all of the homes you like too! There are a lot of benefits to having the support, representation and guidance of a professional Buyer’s Agent early in your process.
- I will save you time throughout your search, ensure that you are exposed to all of the homes that meet your criteria, streamline the showing process, provide inside information on the listings, accompany you to the homes, answer any questions you have, and help to keep the process fun and informative.
- I will refer you to qualified lenders and make sure you understand your financial options.
- I will listen to your feedback during showings and adjust our search as needed. People often change the initial search criteria dramatically after seeing a few homes. You won’t have to start over by yourself, if you have me on your team!
- When it comes time to make an offer, I will ensure your offer is strong, reputable and attractive to the seller, negotiate your best terms, and keep all parties informed in a professional, accurate manner.
- My rapport with other professionals involved will enhance your position. I treat all of the people involved in the transaction with respect and courtesy. This attitude will play a role in how your offer and closing process move along, and can affect the outcome of your transaction in a positive way.
- I will assist you in understanding and negotiating the multiple page inspection reports, explaining what constitutes a major defect.
- I will assist you as we finalize your financial documents, prepare and complete the closing process.
I will be by your side for all of these steps, and will still be there for you after closing to help you with anything you may have questions about. Let me know what I can do for you.